.Disrespectful.
.Basher.
.Rudest person on the planet.
.Witch.
.Witch, just with a B as the first letter.
.Dishonest.
.Irresponsible.
.Self-centered.
I've heard these descriptions of me from lots of people lately. I'm so sorry if I really have been this way... to anybody. Please pass along to anyone who doesn't have access to this post. I don't think I'm this way, but obviously I was wrong. I'm so so so sooooo sorry.
Also... Why does it feel that when something's are just starting to look up that everything flips and it all goes down the toilet again? I know life is never normal, but I want it to at least feel somewhat normal.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ok...Miss Shelby!!! Listen to me!!! You are not any of those words. I have never ever once ever thought that you were any of those words. Get them out of your brain. YOU are so respectful. I remember being with you at YW camp...you have so much respect for others especially when they do not deserve it. You are amazing...you are so responsible...you are so caring...patient...kind...sweet...genuine...
honest...charitable...hard working...happy...considerate...compassionate!!
The list can go on and on. Do not ever think that you are any of those negative words. Whomever is telling you these words...should probably look in the mirror!!!
Post a Comment