Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Can Dream

So this might seem like a weird post, but I have nothing else to blog about haha! I decided to show you the cars that I love and someday want to own :D

First off...

The Cadillac Escalade! This is my all time favorite "rich person" car that I am gonna own someday hehe! It might not ever happen but I can dream. This is not a mexi-car, it's only a mexi-car if I make it ride low and put spinner rims on it, which is NEVER going to happen. Color? Black. Or this dark blue is growing on me.


Second...


The Chrysler 300. This is my 2nd favorite "rich person" car hehe. Color? Either the deep charcoal gray or black.


Next...


No need to tell you what this car is. haha! I've always wanted a yellow Mustang, but WITHOUT the racing stripes... I don't do racing stripes hehe :D

Now onto the cars that I could actually afford right now, or after I get a new job.



The Jeep Liberty. It's cute. AND I could go to Moab in it... if I really wanted too hehe! Color? Black or bright Red.





The Nissan X-Terra. Kinda reminds me of the Jeep Liberty, but in it's own different way. haha does that make sense? Anyways, I don't know if it's a good car at all or not but I guess I'll find out someday! Color? Black or Yellow. Yup. That's right. :D

So there you have it! You can put this post in your gee-wiz file!

2 comments:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

I love all those cars!1 Cadi's are Classy, so are the new lincoln trucks I get a kink in my next everytime I see one!

Anonymous said...

I love you and your cars! My goodness girl!