Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Dirty Little Secret

When it's get summer time, this side of me comes out more and more then in the winter.
If you don't know already... I AM A COWGIRL AT HEART :D

I love these...


And these...


I love dressing like this...


I want one of these...


So I can do this...


And this...


And this...


And this...


But most of all this...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too girl! But I guess you already knew that! I'm so excited for this summer! Tons of rodeos, horses, and cowboys!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

I so miss my horses back in Idaho!! Everytime I visit there I take a ride, and yes I have three pairs of cowboy boots and love LOVE Rodeos!! My family just got done branding cows AHHH good times

Shelby said...

You should come out and come to rodeos with me and Lindsey! hehe! That'd be a blast!

Shelby said...

Oh and I have two pairs of boots so I'm right there with ya Lacey!