FRONT VIEW
BACK-ISH VIEW (Parker took the picture and said it eccentuates the panel better... HAHA!Oh brother!)
DON'T MIND MY FACE IN THIS ONE... I WASN'T SURE WHAT MY FACE SHOULD LOOK LIKE SO I JUST MADE A WEIRD WAITING FACE!
Now... I'm still trying to get used to the blonde in my bang. I wanted a panel in my bang, but the girl who did it must have thought that I wanted it on my bang haha which is totally fine! I just don't know how well I'll adjust to it. So if I end up not adjusting I'm gonna get a 3N (which is what my dark color is) and my madre bonita :D will put a little bit on the top so that the panel is inbetween dark. Does that make sense haha!? Anyways... I love the cut! I love the style! I love the panels and I absolutely love the dark brown! Tell me what you think!
Church was great today. There were a lot of testimonies that I really needed to hear and helped strengthen mine. With my situation that I've been going through this past week, I really needed to hear the trials testimonies, which were a good majority of them. This kid that gave his testimony shared a scripture with us. D&C 122:9 went along great with his testimony and also goes along with the home teaching message in this month's Ensign (if you haven't read it I suggest you do... it's an awesome article!) and it says, "Therefore, hold on thy way, and the priesthood shall remain with thee, for their bounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever."
I really love that scripture and I definately needed to hear it. That scripture also led me to another scripture in that chapter. In D&C 122:4 it says, "And although their influence shall cast thee into trouble, and into bars and walls, thou shalt be had in honor; and but for a small moment and thy voice shall be more terrible in the midst of thine enemies than a fierce lion, because of thy righteousness; and thy God shall stand by thee forever and ever."
That scripture tells me that even though people are going to taunt us and tempt us, we need to stand strong and stand up for ourselves. Our voices are going to be louder then a lions roar, but because of our righteousness and standing up for what we believe God will be with us always and will never leave our side. I have another thought on this.
Another kid was bearing his testimony and told a story about how when he was back home a few weeks ago, he had bought a new car. He was standing outside looking at it with his dad and his three year old nephew. They noticed when they opened the trunk that there was a pulley that you could pull to open the trunk from the inside. This kid wanted to try it out and see if it worked. So he climbed into the trunk and his nephew says, "Can I come in too?" This kid asked if he was going to be ok because it was going to be dark (and he knew his nephew hates the dark). His nephew crawled into it with him and looked at him and said, "I'll be ok if you'll hold my hand." He paralleled that to how the Lord is always offering his hand to us if we need it. And that if it's offered that we should take it, because no matter what we're going through or how hard it is, the Lord is always there holding our hand. I loved that! That story will always stay with me. I'll always remember that.




2 comments:
Love the hair!! So spunky and sassy!! Looks great on you
You know what Shelb, it took me a while to adjust to the blonde in my bang when I had it. It looked just like yours does. I think it looks great on you, it adds even more umph to the style! :D And your hair looks super cute with it straight, since I only saw it flipped.
Post a Comment