Sunday, March 28, 2010

Party at the Cranney's!

So Saturday, because I had work off, my family and Lindsey's family planned a PARTAY at their house! It was fun! Parker and I went and sat with Lindsey at her work until she got off at 5 (we watched yummy Jacob Black and his shirtless werewolf indian friends... MMMMMMM!) and then we went back to her house while the parentals were still at Tai Pan and Quilted Bear and whereever else they went. We played Mario Kart Wii and waited for food to come because we were starving! Then we ate the Red Velvet cake that Deborah made for her birthday and the homemade vanilla ice cream that my mommy made for Deb's birthday :) SOOO good! While we ate cake and ice cream we watched the recording they had of "Dancing with the Stars" (yes... we're addicts hehe)! Then... we played Apples to Apples! One of my favorite games ever!!!.... with Curses shortly behind hehe thanks to my favorite Pike family :)Anyways... I swear that we played for like 4 hours... we ended at like 12:45 in the AM! haha it was great!
Here are some pics... I even got picture of my mommy and she hates pictures! haha! :D





My dad thuggin' it! haha remember, it was almost 1:00 AM so he was pretty tired!


Parker and Deb were picking each other's cards... they claimed it wasn't on purpose hehe. Yeah yeah yeah... they were helping each other out! ;)


Mom and Dad were a team together haha (Mom's not a huge game player but she wanted to help Daddy)


My Uncle Claude :) He's awesome! One of my favorite uncle's!


Parker and my Aunt Deb again... Deb looks like she's trying not to look at the camera but I caught her looking! haha!


One of my favorite pics of me and Lindsey :) Love ya girl!

It was a great weekend! I wish I had every weekend off so that I could PARTAY more like that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you did too! That would be awesome! We had a lot of fun. I can't believe we actually played for 4 hours. It really was that long because I remember when I changed into my swishy pants it was 8:50 PM. Crazy! Anyways, it was a lot of fun! I'm glad you guys came up! Love ya girl!